Thursday, October 4, 2007

My thoughts ... and needs

I wanted to write you today about what it feels like ... and my thoughts and fantasies when i tie my cock and balls and masturbate ...

I use a stocking ... wrap it tightly around both my cock and balls ...
Then wrap it once or twice around just the base of my balls ... to wrap them tight ...
The very tight around the base of my cock ...

Good .. this is embarassing ...
Then i use a lot of oil on my cock ..and on my balls ... rub them both gently until my cock gets very hard - then begin to stroke it ... slowly ... the entire length ... until it fills with blood and swells even more ...
begins to get extremely sensitive ... and very hard
But I can stroke it for longer periods of time because it is tied off ... and i begin stroking just the head .. using more oil

I imagine being made to do this while my Mistress watches me ...
Has me stroke until She knows I am just about to cum ... and then tells me to stop ...
The I imagine Her sitting over my face .... facing toward my cock ... stroking it for me ... telling me to use my tongue to pleasure Her ... teasing me but not letting me cum ...

Maybe tying off more of my cock ... tying it tighter ...
Just stroking the top 2 inches or so ... teasing me mericiflessly

One of the things i think about is a Woman in a pair of thigh high boots ...
Having me crawl over to Her and lick up and down the sides of the boots ...
HEr leaning over the whole time .. petting my head ... telling me "good boy" ... you are doing such a good job my pet ...
And after a while She tells me to lay on my back with my head in the corner of the room ...
I do ... and She stands over me ... again facing my cock and balls ...
They are tied ... very tightly ... the rope wrapped several times around my balls ...and up between them, seperating them. Another rope wrapped several times around the base of my very swollen cock ... and I know what is coming because She has discussed this with me on a number of occasions ...
Slowly She lowers Her beautiful pussy to my lips ... and tells me to begin licking softly at Her clit ...
And while i am doing so ... i am to masturbate my well oiled cock for Her ... very slowly ...
Slowly drawing myself to the edge of orgasm ... while I pleasure Her with my tongue ..
Her enjoying watching me teasing my own cock for Her...
But not letting me cum ...

Other things i think about ... are You taking me with a strap on ...
(I will write about that in on of the coming posts) ...
Also, I want to be kneeling on a bed ... on all fours
knees and ass at the edge of the bed for You
You sitting in a chair at the end of the bed .. my ass ... my cock and balls ... all there for your use ..
My cock and balls tied tightly ...
You pulling them down ..and back toward You ... stroking them ...slowly ...
Having me reach back ..and pull my cheeks apart for You ...
You sliding a lubed finger deep into my ass ...
And so many other desires to be revealed . Until next time ...i remain ... submissively ... BoiJ

No comments: