Saturday, October 6, 2007

Teasing and Denial ... TnD

When you have read this post ... and after a few more of them, You are going to know more about my desires than possibly any Woman I have talked to ...

A lot of my hesitance about my desires I think comes from fear ... not fear of the unknown ... more fear of things i have desired to feel ... but have only had small tastes of.
I think it is a womans strength that goes thru me the most.

So what is it that i desire ... at least in the realm of serving a Woman. This question always leads to so many things running thru my mind. Finding a Woman who enjoys using a man ... but using him more than a little bit. A Woman who likes a man to bring her a glass of wine or a hot choclate ... then kneel by Her feet while She enjoys it.

I think often about the power of the feelings in kneeling at a Womans feet ... kneeling between her legs or next to Her .... and laying my head on Her thigh. Such a wonderful place. I have crawled to a woman ... and laid my head on her thigh ... while she sat at her desk working. I know what that place is like ... and it is a place I crave deeply.

I am a strong man ... The first time I chatted with a dominant Woman was under a dominant profile. And for the most part that is what most of my relationships with women have been ... me as the dominant. And in the rest of my life, I am certainly the dominant. Just about any room of people I am in, I am in charge. It amazes me at work how constantly ... and by whom ... I am deferred to for decisions and direction. It is, for the most part ... who I am.

But a few years ago, it started to change in my relationships. I wanted to be the one used ... the one brought to levels of incredible pleasure ... and then denied. The one left used and wanting ... and then needing to satisfy his partner. I have always been the dom ... but it is like the submissive need keeps growing. My thoughts .. fantasies ... desires ... keep turning there ... What I dont know is how this would effect me over the long haul ... How will it effect me at work ... the way I behave? Will it effect me? i am not by nature a submissive man ... i am simply a man who chooses to submit to the right woman ... to have our relationship be about my desire to serve Her needs - and thereby hopefully have our mutual needs and desires fulfilled.

When i met my ex, she was "vanilla" and had little idea of the BDSM world. Slowly I introduced Her to D/s, and She went out and started doing all types of reading in her own ... and She started doing reading on being dominant ... a Mistress.

She said She wanted to play at that ... so we did. And it was incredible. A battle for me ... but amazing feelings. Several incidents stick out in my mind ... not in any particular order ...

One nite She put on a pair of suede high heeled boots that ran up to Her knee ... and just a pair of panties. She asked me to get down on all fours and crawl to Her ... and to lick at Her boots. i did ... and it was incredible. just these waves of pleasure and need running thru me, for doing something i had NEVER thought i would do.

Another time we were on the couch fooling around ... and She asked me to kneel up next to her. We were both naked, and She took my cock in Her hand and told me to hump into Her hand. i was stunned ... but at that point, i was so hard and so excited that i started to hump my cock into Her hand.

As pleasurable as humping into Her hand was ... it was the way She spoke to me that truly drove the submissive type needs into me. The first time She said "good boy" ... words i has used so many times on women, including Her - and they went right thru me.

Me humping Her hand became a regular part of Her toying with me. At times it was the only way She would let me cum. But always it was the way She spoke to me that is the part i remember.

there are so many other needs and desires to write about ...
how it feels to wear panties ...
how it feels when i tie my cock and balls when masturbating
how much i want to be allowed to lick softly at a Woman's feet ... massage them for Her
the need to be taken with a strap-on
teasing and denial ...
serving Her a glass of wine or a drink ... and kneeling there holding it for Her

So i will let this serve as a kind of to do list of topics i will write about in the coming days ...
If there is any particular topic either above or other than that ... You wish me to elaborate on i am sure You will not hesitate to let me know ...

No comments: